About the Course
Elmbrook is a USGA, par 72, 18-hole course. It's situated on high, naturally rolling terrain with fantastic, panoramic views of East and West Grand Traverse Bays and the surrounding area. The fairways are lined with mature hardwood and pine trees, and natural areas abound.
- Practice range with covered hitting station
- Practice putting green
- Clubhouse grill with food, beverage and snacks
- Pro shop with men's and women's apparel
- Indoor and outdoor facilities for outings and groups
- Covered deck and barbeque area
- Club rentals
Elmbrook measures just over 6100 yards from the tips, but the layout makes it feel much longer. 14 of the 18 holes offer elevated tees, greens or both, and several fairways run through valleys, bordered on both sides by hills or woodlands. Four sets of tees are available, including a beginner/junior tee set, playing 2932 yards.